The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 70–75, January 2013
How to Cite
Nabukera, S. K., Romitti, P. A., Caspers, K. M., Street, N., Cunniff, C., Mathews, K. D., Fox, D. J., Puzhankara, S., Ciafaloni, E., James, K. A., Su, Y. and the MD STARnet (2013), Reproductive patterns among mothers of males diagnosed with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 70–75. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35682
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
How to Cite this Article: Nabukera SK, Romitti PA, Caspers KM, Street N, Cunniff C, Mathews KD, Fox DJ, Puzhankara S, Ciafaloni E, James KA, Su Y, the MD STARnet. 2012. Reproductive patterns among mothers of males diagnosed with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:70–75.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: U01DD000189, U01DD000831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!