The authors declare that there was no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 94–101, January 2013
How to Cite
Klaassen, P., Duijff, S., Swanenburg de Veye, H., Vorstman, J., Beemer, F. and Sinnema, G. (2013), Behavior in preschool children with the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 94–101. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35685
How to Cite this Article: Klaassen P, Duijff S, Swanenburg de Veye H, Vorstman J, Beemer F, Sinnema G. 2012. Behavior in preschool children with the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:94–101.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- Nuts Ohra
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cognitive and behavioral trajectories in 22q11DS from childhood into adolescence: A prospective 6-year follow-up study, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2013, 34, 9, 2937, , , , , ,
- 2Relationship of Speech and Behavior Problems in DiGeorge Syndrome, AAP Grand Rounds, 2013, 29, 5, 57,