The authors declare that there was no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 94–101, January 2013
How to Cite
Klaassen, P., Duijff, S., Swanenburg de Veye, H., Vorstman, J., Beemer, F. and Sinnema, G. (2013), Behavior in preschool children with the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 94–101. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35685
How to Cite this Article: Klaassen P, Duijff S, Swanenburg de Veye H, Vorstman J, Beemer F, Sinnema G. 2012. Behavior in preschool children with the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:94–101.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- Nuts Ohra
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!