How to Cite this Article: Kimura-Ohba S, Kagitani-Shimono K, Hashimoto N, Nabatame S, Okinaga T, Murakami A, Miyake N, Matsumoto N, Osaka H, Hojo K, Tomita R, Taniike M, Ozono K. 2012. A case of cerebral hypomyelination with spondylo-epi-metaphyseal dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:203–207.
A case of cerebral hypomyelination with spondylo-epi-metaphyseal dysplasia†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 203–207, January 2013
How to Cite
Kimura-Ohba, S., Kagitani-Shimono, K., Hashimoto, N., Nabatame, S., Okinaga, T., Murakami, A., Miyake, N., Matsumoto, N., Osaka, H., Hojo, K., Tomita, R., Taniike, M. and Ozono, K. (2013), A case of cerebral hypomyelination with spondylo-epi-metaphyseal dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 203–207. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35686
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!