How to Cite this Article: Booij J, Reneman L, Alders M, Kuijpers TW, 2012. Increase in central striatal dopamine transporters in patients with Shwachman–Diamond syndrome: Additional evidence of a brain phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:102–107.
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 102–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Booij, J., Reneman, L., Alders, M. and Kuijpers, T. W. (2013), Increase in central striatal dopamine transporters in patients with Shwachman–Diamond syndrome: Additional evidence of a brain phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 102–107. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35687
The other authors declared that they have no conflict of interest.
J.B. is consultant at GE Healthcare.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Diffuse alterations in grey and white matter associated with cognitive impairment in Shwachman–Diamond syndrome: Evidence from a multimodal approach, NeuroImage: Clinical, 2015, 7, 721, , , , , , ,