How to Cite this Article: Booij J, Reneman L, Alders M, Kuijpers TW, 2012. Increase in central striatal dopamine transporters in patients with Shwachman–Diamond syndrome: Additional evidence of a brain phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:102–107.
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 102–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Booij, J., Reneman, L., Alders, M. and Kuijpers, T. W. (2013), Increase in central striatal dopamine transporters in patients with Shwachman–Diamond syndrome: Additional evidence of a brain phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 102–107. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35687
The other authors declared that they have no conflict of interest.
J.B. is consultant at GE Healthcare.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!