How to Cite this Article: Kasahara T, Narumi S, Okasora K, Takaya R, Tamai H, Hasegawa T. 2012. Delayed onset congenital hypothyroidism in a patient with DUOX2 mutations and maternal iodine excess. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:214–217.
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 214–217, January 2013
How to Cite
Kasahara, T., Narumi, S., Okasora, K., Takaya, R., Tamai, H. and Hasegawa, T. (2013), Delayed onset congenital hypothyroidism in a patient with DUOX2 mutations and maternal iodine excess. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 214–217. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35693
Toshihiko Kasahara and Satoshi Narumi contributed equally to this work.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!