How to Cite this Article: Vu PY, Toutain J, Cappellen D, Delrue M-A, Daoud H, Moneim AAE, Barat P, Montaubin O, Bonnet F, Dai ZQ, Philippe C, Tran CT, Rooryck C, Arveiler B, Saura R, Briault S, Lacombe D, Taine L. 2012. A homozygous balanced reciprocal translocation suggests LINC00237 as a candidate gene for MOMO (macrosomia, obesity, macrocephaly and ocular abnormalities) syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2849–2856.
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2849–2856, November 2012
How to Cite
Vu, P. Y., Toutain, J., Cappellen, D., Delrue, M.-A., Daoud, H., Moneim, A. A. E., Barat, P., Montaubin, O., Bonnet, F., Dai, Z. Q., Philippe, C., Tran, C. T., Rooryck, C., Arveiler, B., Saura, R., Briault, S., Lacombe, D. and Taine, L. (2012), A homozygous balanced reciprocal translocation suggests LINC00237 as a candidate gene for MOMO (macrosomia, obesity, macrocephaly, and ocular abnormalities) syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2849–2856. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35694
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Jérôme Toutain and David Cappellen contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- CHU-Bordeaux AOI 2003–2005 Promotion
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!