How to Cite this Article: Luquetti DV, Hing AV, Rieder MJ, Nickerson DA, Turner EH, Smith J, Park S, Cunningham ML. 2012. “Mandibulofacial dysostosis with microcephaly” caused by EFTUD2 mutations: Expanding the phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:108–113.
“Mandibulofacial dysostosis with microcephaly” caused by EFTUD2 mutations: Expanding the phenotype†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 108–113, January 2013
How to Cite
Luquetti, D. V., Hing, A. V., Rieder, M. J., Nickerson, D. A., Turner, E. H., Smith, J., Park, S. and Cunningham, M. L. (2013), “Mandibulofacial dysostosis with microcephaly” caused by EFTUD2 mutations: Expanding the phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 108–113. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35696
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Jean Renny Endowment for Craniofacial Research
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: K99DC011282
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: HG005608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!