How to Cite this Article: Zarate YA, Dwivedi A, Bartel FO, Bellomo MA, Cathey SS, Champaigne NL, Clarkson LK, DuPont BR, Everman DB, Geer JS, Gordon BC, Lichty AW, Lyons MJ, Rogers RC, Saul RA, Schroer RJ, Skinner SA, Stevenson RE. 2012. Clinical utility of the X-chromosome array. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:120–130.
Clinical utility of the X-chromosome array†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 120–130, January 2013
How to Cite
Zarate, Y. A., Dwivedi, A., Bartel, F. O., Bellomo, M. A., Cathey, S. S., Champaigne, N. L., Clarkson, L. K., DuPont, B. R., Everman, D. B., Geer, J. S., Gordon, B. C., Lichty, A. W., Lyons, M. J., Rogers, R. C., Saul, R. A., Schroer, R. J., Skinner, S. A. and Stevenson, R. E. (2013), Clinical utility of the X-chromosome array. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 120–130. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35698
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!