How to Cite this Article: Mills KI, Anderson J, Levy PT, Cole FS, Silva JNA, Kulkarni S, Shinawi M. 2012. Duplication of 20p12.3 associated with familial Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:137–144.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 137–144, January 2013
How to Cite
Mills, K. I., Anderson, J., Levy, P. T., Cole, F. S., Silva, J. N.A., Kulkarni, S. and Shinawi, M. (2013), Duplication of 20p12.3 associated with familial Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 137–144. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35701
All authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!