How to cite this article: Hall JG, Allanson JE, Gripp KW, Slavotinek AM. 2012. Special Section. Syndrome-specific growth charts. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2645–2646.
Special section. Syndrome-specific growth charts†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2645–2646, November 2012
How to Cite
Hall, J. G., Allanson, J. E., Gripp, K. W. and Slavotinek, A. M. (2012), Special section. Syndrome-specific growth charts. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2645–2646. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35704
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- 2009. Elements of Morphology, Introduction. Am J Med Genet A 149A: 2–5. , , , .
- Vermont Oxford Network. 2012. Anthropometric charts for infants with trisomies 21, 18 and 13 born between 22 weeks and term: The VOS charts. Am J Med Genet A 158A: 322–332. , , , ,
- 2011. Growth standards of infants with Prader–Willi syndrome. Pediatrics 127: 687–695. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2007. Handbook of physical measurements, 2nd edition. NY: Oxford University Press. , , , .
- 1989. Handbook of Normal Physical Measurements. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. , , .
- World Health Organization. 2006. WHO child growth standards. Geneva: World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/childgrowth/standards/en/.