How to Cite this Article: Putoux A, Labalme A, André JM, Till M, Schluth-Bolard C, Berard J, Bertrand Y, Edery P, Putet G, Sanlaville D. 2013. Jacobsen and Beckwith–Wiedemann syndromes in a child with mosaicism for partial 11pter trisomy and partial 11qter monosomy. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:331–337.
Jacobsen and Beckwith–Wiedemann syndromes in a child with mosaicism for partial 11pter trisomy and partial 11qter monosomy†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 331–337, February 2013
How to Cite
Putoux, A., Labalme, A., André, J.-M., Till, M., Schluth-Bolard, C., Berard, J., Bertrand, Y., Edery, P., Putet, G. and Sanlaville, D. (2013), Jacobsen and Beckwith–Wiedemann syndromes in a child with mosaicism for partial 11pter trisomy and partial 11qter monosomy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 331–337. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35708
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- French Ministry of Health (DHOS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!