The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 650–657, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, J. L., Hasle, H., Correa, A., Schendel, D., Friedman, J.M., Olsen, J. and Rasmussen, S. A. (2013), Hospitalizations among people with Down syndrome: A nationwide population-based study in Denmark. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 650–657. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35711
Conflicts of interest: None.
How to Cite this Article: Zhu JL, Hasle H, Correa A, Schendel D, Friedman JM, Olsen J, Rasmussen SA. 2013. Hospitalizations among people with Down syndrome: A nationwide population-based study in Denmark. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:650–657
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!