The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 338–342, February 2013
How to Cite
Vogt, J., Agrawal, S., Ibrahim, Z., Southwood, T. R., Philip, S., MacPherson, L., Bhole, M. V., Crow, Y. J. and Oley, C. (2013), Striking intrafamilial phenotypic variability in Aicardi–Goutières syndrome associated with the recurrent Asian founder mutation in RNASEH2C. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 338–342. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35712
How to Cite this Article: Vogt J, Agrawal S, Ibrahim Z, Southwood TR, Philip S, MacPherson L, Bhole MV, Crow YJ, Oley C. 2013. Striking intrafamilial phenotypic variability in Aicardi–Goutières syndrome associated with the recurrent Asian founder mutation in RNASEH2C. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:338–342.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 241779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!