How to Cite this Article: Conlin LK, Kaur M, Izumi K, Campbell L, Wilkens A, Clark D, Deardorff MA, Zackai EH, Pallister P, Hakonarson H, Spinner NB, Krantz ID. 2012. Utility of SNP arrays in detecting, quantifying, and determining meiotic origin of tetrasomy 12p in blood from individuals with Pallister–Killian syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3046–3053.
Utility of SNP arrays in detecting, quantifying, and determining meiotic origin of tetrasomy 12p in blood from individuals with Pallister–Killian syndrome†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3046–3053, December 2012
How to Cite
Conlin, L. K., Kaur, M., Izumi, K., Campbell, L., Wilkens, A., Clark, D., Deardorff, M. A., Zackai, E. H., Pallister, P., Hakonarson, H., Spinner, N. B. and Krantz, I. D. (2012), Utility of SNP arrays in detecting, quantifying, and determining meiotic origin of tetrasomy 12p in blood from individuals with Pallister–Killian syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3046–3053. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35726
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!