How to Cite this Article: Varvagiannis K, Stefanidou A, Gyftodimou Y, Lord H, Williams L, Sarri C, Pandelia E, Bazopoulou-Kyrkanidou E, Noakes C, Lester T, Wilkie AOM, Petersen MB. 2013. Pure de novo partial trisomy 6p in a girl with craniosynostosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:343–351.
Pure de novo partial trisomy 6p in a girl with craniosynostosis†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 343–351, February 2013
How to Cite
Varvagiannis, K., Stefanidou, A., Gyftodimou, Y., Lord, H., Williams, L., Sarri, C., Pandelia, E., Bazopoulou-Kyrkanidou, E., Noakes, C., Lester, T., Wilkie, A. O.M. and Petersen, M. B. (2013), Pure de novo partial trisomy 6p in a girl with craniosynostosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 343–351. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35727
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!