The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 352–359, February 2013
How to Cite
Bierhals, T., Maddukuri, S. B., Kutsche, K. and Girisha, K. M. (2013), Expanding the phenotype associated with 17q12 duplication: Case report and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 352–359. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35730
How to Cite this Article: Bierhals T, Maddukuri SB, Kutsche K, Girisha KM, 2013. Expanding the phenotype associated with 17q12 duplication: Case report and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:352–359.
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KU 1240/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!