Intestinal Ganglioneuromatosis: Unusual Presentation of Cowden Syndrome Resulting in Delayed Diagnosis
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1085–1090, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Intestinal ganglioneuromatosis: Unusual presentation of Cowden syndrome resulting in delayed diagnosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1085–1090., , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Case of Recurrent Intestinal Ganglioneuromatous Polyposis Accompanied with Mesenteric Schwannoma, Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,