None of the authors report any potential conflict of interest regarding this manuscript.
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 371–376, February 2013
How to Cite
Murray, B., Wagle, R., Amat-Alarcon, N., Wilkens, A., Stephens, P., Zackai, E. H., Goldmuntz, E., Calkins, H., Deardorff, M. A. and Judge, D. P. (2013), A family with a complex clinical presentation characterized by arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy and features of branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 371–376. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35733
How to Cite this Article: Murray B, Wagle R, Amat-Alarcon N, Wilkens A, Stephens P, Zackai EH, Goldmuntz E, Calkins H, Deardorff MA, Judge DP. 2013. A family with a complex clinical presentation characterized by arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy and features of branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:371–376.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Number: K08HD055488
- Johns Hopkins ARVD Program
- Bogle Foundation
- Campanella family
- Wilmerding Endowment
- Dr. Francis P Chiaramonte Foundation
- Healing Hearts Foundation
- St. Jude Medical Foundation, Medtronic, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!