How to Cite this Article: Czeschik JC, Voigt C, Goecke TO, Lüdecke H-J, Wagner N, Kuechler A, Wieczorek D. 2013. Wide clinical variability in conditions with coarse facial features and hypertrichosis caused by mutations in ABCC9. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:295–300.
Wide clinical variability in conditions with coarse facial features and hypertrichosis caused by mutations in ABCC9†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 295–300, February 2013
How to Cite
Czeschik, J. C., Voigt, C., Goecke, T. O., Lüdecke, H.-J., Wagner, N., Kuechler, A. and Wieczorek, D. (2013), Wide clinical variability in conditions with coarse facial features and hypertrichosis caused by mutations in ABCC9. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 295–300. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35735
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!