The authors have no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 145–152, January 2013
How to Cite
Schrauwen, I., Sommen, M., Corneveaux, J. J., Reiman, R. A., Hackett, N. J., Claes, C., Claes, K., Bitner-Glindzicz, M., Coucke, P., Van Camp, G. and Huentelman, M. J. (2013), A sensitive and specific diagnostic test for hearing loss using a microdroplet PCR-based approach and next generation sequencing. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 145–152. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35737
Guy Van Camp and Matthew J. Huentelman contributed equally to this study.
How to cite this article: Schrauwen I, Sommen M, Corneveaux JJ, Reiman RA, Hackett NJ, Claes C, Claes K, Bitner-Glindzicz M, Coucke P, Van Camp G, Huentelman MJ. 2012. A sensitive and specific diagnostic test for hearing loss using a microdroplet PCR-based approach and next generation sequencing. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:145–152.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Action on Hearing Loss. Grant Number: G45
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!