Conflicts of interests: none to declare.
Simpson–Golabi–Behmel Syndrome Type 1 and Hepatoblastoma in a Patient With a Novel Exon 2–4 Duplication of the GPC3 Gene
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1091–1095, May 2013
How to Cite
2012. Simpson–Golabi–Behmel syndrome type 1 and hepatoblastoma in a patient with a novel exon 2–4 duplication of the GPC3 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1091–1095., , , , , , , .
María Elena Mateos, Katrin Beyer, and Eduardo López-Laso contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!