How to Cite this Article: Khalifa M, Stein J, Grau L, Nelson V, Meck J, Aradhya S. 2013. Partial deletion of ANKRD11 results in the KBG phenotype distinct from the 16q24.3 microdeletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:835–840
Partial deletion of ANKRD11 results in the KBG phenotype distinct from the 16q24.3 microdeletion syndrome†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 835–840, April 2013
How to Cite
Khalifa, M., Stein, J., Grau, L., Nelson, V., Meck, J., Aradhya, S. and Duby, J. (2013), Partial deletion of ANKRD11 results in the KBG phenotype distinct from the 16q24.3 microdeletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 835–840. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35739
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!