Conflict of interest: None.
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 671–678, April 2013
How to Cite
Plaisancié, J., Bailleul-Forestier, I., Gaston, V., Vaysse, F., Lacombe, D., Holder-Espinasse, M., Abramowicz, M., Coubes, C., Plessis, G., Faivre, L., Demeer, B., Vincent-Delorme, C., Dollfus, H., Sigaudy, S., Guillén-Navarro, E., Verloes, A., Jonveaux, P., Martin-Coignard, D., Colin, E., Bieth, E., Calvas, P. and Chassaing, N. (2013), Mutations in WNT10A are frequently involved in oligodontia associated with minor signs of ectodermal dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 671–678. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35747
How to cite this article: Plaisancié J, Bailleul-Forestier I, Gaston V, Vaysse F, Lacombe D, Holder-Espinasse M, Abramowicz M, Coubes C, Plessis G, Faivre L, Demeer B, Vincent-Delorme C, Dollfus H, Sigaudy S, Guillén-Navarro E, Verloes A, Jonveaux P, Martin-Coignard D, Colin E, Bieth E, Calvas P, Chassaing N. 2013. Mutations in WNT10A are frequently involved in oligodontia associated with minor signs of ectodermal dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:671–678
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!