Azeez Butali and Satoshi Suzuki equally contributed to this work.
Replication of Genome Wide Association Identified Candidate Genes Confirm the Role of Common and Rare Variants in PAX7 and VAX1 in the Etiology of Nonsyndromic CL(P)
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 965–972, May 2013
How to Cite
2012. Replication of genome wide association identified candidate genes confirm the role of common and rare variants in PAX7 and VAX1 in the etiology of nonsyndromic CL(P). Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:965–972., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- National Institute for Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIH), Face Base Grant. Grant Numbers: K99-DE022378-01, R37-DE08559 R01-DE016148, U01-DE-018993, U01 DE-20057
- Aichi-Gakuin. Grant Number: 20791560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!