Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 845–849, April 2013
How to Cite
Sagar, A., Bishop, J. R., Tessman, D. C., Guter, S., Martin, C. L. and Cook, E. H. (2013), Co-occurrence of autism, childhood psychosis, and intellectual disability associated with a de novo 3q29 microdeletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 845–849. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35754
How to Cite this Article: Sagar A, Bishop JR, Tessman DC, Guter S, Martin CL, Cook EH. 2013. Co-occurrence of autism, childhood psychosis, and intellectual disability associated with a de novo 3q29 microdeletion. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:845–849
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Simons Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!