How to Cite this Article: Meyer S, Löffler G, Gencik M, Fries P, Papanagiotou P, Oehl-Jaschkowitz B, Gortner L. Brachytelephalangic chondrodysplasia punctata with a new hemizygous missense mutation in a neonate. 2013. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 626–629.
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 626–629, March 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, S., Löffler, G., Gencik, M., Fries, P., Papanagiotou, P., Oehl-Jaschkowitz, B. and Gortner, L. (2013), Brachytelephalangic chondrodysplasia punctata with a new hemizygous missense mutation in a neonate. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 626–629. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35758
Authors' contributions: Sascha Meyer, Günther Löffler, Ludwig Gortner were involved in patient care, contributed to making the diagnosis and were responsible for writing the manuscript. Peter Fries and Panagiotis Papanagiotou were responsible for data collection and performing all imaging studies. Barbara Oehl-Jaschkowitz and Martin Gencik were responsible for genetic analysis.
The authors have declared no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!