How to cite this article: Wieland I, Tinschert S, Zenker M. 2013. High-level somatic mosaicism of AKT1 c.49G>A, mutation in skin scrapings from epidermal nevi enables non-invasive molecular diagnosis in patients with Proteus syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:889–891.
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 889–891, April 2013
How to Cite
Wieland, I., Tinschert, S. and Zenker, M. (2013), High-level somatic mosaicism of AKT1 c.49G>A mutation in skin scrapings from epidermal nevi enables non-invasive molecular diagnosis in patients with Proteus syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 889–891. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35764
Conflict of interest: nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!