How to Cite this Article:Barber JCK, Rosenfeld JA, Foulds N, Laird S, Bateman MS, Thomas NS, Baker S, Maloney VK, Anilkumar A, Smith WE, Banks V, Ellingwood S, Kharbutli Y, Mehta L, Eddleman KA, Marble M, Zambrano R, Crolla JA, Lamb AN. 2013. 8p23.1 Duplication syndrome; common, confirmed, and novel features in six further patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 487–500.
8p23.1 duplication syndrome; common, confirmed, and novel features in six further patients†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 487–500, March 2013
How to Cite
Barber, J. C.K., Rosenfeld, J. A., Foulds, N., Laird, S., Bateman, M. S., Thomas, N. S., Baker, S., Maloney, V. K., Anilkumar, A., Smith, W. E., Banks, V., Ellingwood, S., Kharbutli, Y., Mehta, L., Eddleman, K. A., Marble, M., Zambrano, R., Crolla, J. A. and Lamb, A. N. (2013), 8p23.1 duplication syndrome; common, confirmed, and novel features in six further patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 487–500. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35767
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Systematic analysis of copy number variants of a large cohort of orofacial cleft patients identifies candidate genes for orofacial clefts, Human Genetics, 2016, 135, 1, 41, , , , , ,
- 2Genome-wide analysis identifies a role for common copy number variants in specific language impairment, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2015, 23, 10, 1370, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 48p23.1 duplication syndrome: narrowing of critical interval to 1.80 Mbp, Molecular Cytogenetics, 2014, 7, 1, , , ,