How to Cite this Article:Barber JCK, Rosenfeld JA, Foulds N, Laird S, Bateman MS, Thomas NS, Baker S, Maloney VK, Anilkumar A, Smith WE, Banks V, Ellingwood S, Kharbutli Y, Mehta L, Eddleman KA, Marble M, Zambrano R, Crolla JA, Lamb AN. 2013. 8p23.1 Duplication syndrome; common, confirmed, and novel features in six further patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 487–500.
8p23.1 duplication syndrome; common, confirmed, and novel features in six further patients†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 487–500, March 2013
How to Cite
Barber, J. C.K., Rosenfeld, J. A., Foulds, N., Laird, S., Bateman, M. S., Thomas, N. S., Baker, S., Maloney, V. K., Anilkumar, A., Smith, W. E., Banks, V., Ellingwood, S., Kharbutli, Y., Mehta, L., Eddleman, K. A., Marble, M., Zambrano, R., Crolla, J. A. and Lamb, A. N. (2013), 8p23.1 duplication syndrome; common, confirmed, and novel features in six further patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 487–500. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35767
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!