Disclosure: None of the authors has any conflict of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 850–855, April 2013
How to Cite
Shichiji, M., Ito, Y., Shimojima, K., Nakamu, H., Oguni, H., Osawa, M. and Yamamoto, T. (2013), A cryptic microdeletion including MBD5 occurring within the breakpoint of a reciprocal translocation between chromosomes 2 and 5 in a patient with developmental delay and obesity. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 850–855. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35768
How to Cite this Article: Shichiji M, Ito Y, Shimojima K, Nakamu H, Oguni H, Osawa M, Yamamoto T. 2013. A cryptic microdeletion including MBD5 occurring within the breakpoint of a reciprocal translocation between chromosomes 2 and 5 in a patient with developmental delay and obesity. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:850–855
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!