How to Cite this Article: Poot M, Kas MJ. 2013. Antisense may make sense of 1q44 deletions, seizures, and HNRNPU. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:910–912
Antisense may make sense of 1q44 deletions, seizures, and HNRNPU†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 910–912, April 2013
How to Cite
Poot, M. and Kas, M. J. (2013), Antisense may make sense of 1q44 deletions, seizures, and HNRNPU. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 910–912. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35770
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!