How to Cite this Article: Thouvenin B, Djadi-Prat J, Chalouhi C, Pierrot S, Lyonnet S, Couly G, Abadie V. 2013. Developmental outcome in Pierre Robin sequence: A longitudinal and prospective study of a consecutive series of severe phenotypes. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:312–319.
Developmental outcome in Pierre Robin sequence: A longitudinal and prospective study of a consecutive series of severe phenotypes†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 312–319, February 2013
How to Cite
Thouvenin, B., Djadi-Prat, J., Chalouhi, C., Pierrot, S., Lyonnet, S., Couly, G. and Abadie, V. (2013), Developmental outcome in Pierre Robin sequence: A longitudinal and prospective study of a consecutive series of severe phenotypes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 312–319. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35773
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!