How to Cite this Article: Gazou A, Riess A, Grasshoff U, Schäferhoff K, Bonin M, Jauch A, Riess, O, Tzschach A. 2013. Xq22.3–q23 deletion including ACSL4 in a patient with intellectual disability. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:860–864
Xq22.3–q23 deletion including ACSL4 in a patient with intellectual disability†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 860–864, April 2013
How to Cite
Gazou, A., Riess, A., Grasshoff, U., Schäferhoff, K., Bonin, M., Jauch, A., Riess, O. and Tzschach, A. (2013), Xq22.3–q23 deletion including ACSL4 in a patient with intellectual disability. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 860–864. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35778
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- NGFN MRNET Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!