Mindy Preston Dabell and Jill A. Rosenfeld contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 717–731, April 2013
How to Cite
Dabell, M. P., Rosenfeld, J. A., Bader, P., Escobar, L. F., El-Khechen, D., Vallee, S. E., Dinulos, M. B. P., Curry, C., Fisher, J., Tervo, R., Hannibal, M. C., Siefkas, K., Wyatt, P. R., Hughes, L., Smith, R., Ellingwood, S., Lacassie, Y., Stroud, T., Farrell, S. A., Sanchez-Lara, P. A., Randolph, L. M., Niyazov, D., Stevens, C. A., Schoonveld, C., Skidmore, D., MacKay, S., Miles, J. H., Moodley, M., Huillet, A., Neill, N. J., Ellison, J. W., Ballif, B. C. and Shaffer, L. G. (2013), Investigation of NRXN1 deletions: Clinical and molecular characterization. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 717–731. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35780
How to Cite this Article: Dabell MP, Rosenfeld JA, Bader P, Escobar LF, El-Khechen D, Vallee SE, Dinulos MBP, Curry C, Fisher J, Tervo R, Hannibal MC, Siefkas K, Wyatt PR, Hughes L, Smith R, Ellingwood S, Lacassie Y, Stroud T, Farrell SA, Sanchez-Lara PA, Randolph LM, Niyazov D, Stevens CA, Schoonveld C, Skidmore D, MacKay S, Miles JH, Moodley M, Huillet A, Neill NJ, Ellison JW, Ballif, BC, Shaffer LG. 2013. Investigation of NRXN1 deletions: Clinical and molecular characterization. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:717–731
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!