How to Cite this Article: Hancarova M, Simandlova M, Drabova, Mannik K, Kurg A, Sedlacek Z. 2013. A patient with de novo 0.45 Mb deletion of 2p16.1: The role of BCL11A, PAPOLG, REL, and FLJ16341 in the 2p15-p16.1 microdeletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:865–870
A patient with de novo 0.45 Mb deletion of 2p16.1: The role of BCL11A, PAPOLG, REL, and FLJ16341 in the 2p15-p16.1 microdeletion syndrome†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 865–870, April 2013
How to Cite
Hancarova, M., Simandlova, M., Drabova, J., Mannik, K., Kurg, A. and Sedlacek, Z. (2013), A patient with de novo 0.45 Mb deletion of 2p16.1: The role of BCL11A, PAPOLG, REL, and FLJ16341 in the 2p15-p16.1 microdeletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 865–870. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35783
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: 223692 CHERISH and BM1004
- Czech Ministries of Education and Health. Grant Number: LD11028 and 00064203
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0180027s10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!