How to Cite this Article: Delio M, Pope K, Wang T, Samanich J, Haldeman-Englert CR, Kaplan P, Shaikh TH, Cai J, Marion RW, Morrow BE, Babcock M. 2013. Spectrum of elastin sequence variants and cardiovascular phenotypes in 49 patients with Williams–Beuren syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 527–533.
Spectrum of elastin sequence variants and cardiovascular phenotypes in 49 patients with Williams–Beuren syndrome†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 527–533, March 2013
How to Cite
Delio, M., Pope, K., Wang, T., Samanich, J., Haldeman-Englert, C. R., Kaplan, P., Shaikh, T. H., Cai, J., Marion, R. W., Morrow, B. E. and Babcock, M. (2013), Spectrum of elastin sequence variants and cardiovascular phenotypes in 49 patients with Williams–Beuren syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 527–533. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35784
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!