Conflict of Interest: Brian Skotko serves in a non-paid capacity on the Board of Directors for the not-for-profits Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress and Band of Angels Foundation. He also serves in a non-paid capacity on the Professional Advisory Council of the not-for-profit National Down Syndrome Congress. Dr. Skotko occasionally gets remunerated from Down syndrome non-profit organizations for speaking engagements about Down syndrome. He has a sister with Down syndrome.
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 430–437, March 2013
How to Cite
Skotko, B. G., Davidson, E. J. and Weintraub, G. S. (2013), Contributions of a specialty clinic for children and adolescents with Down syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 430–437. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35795
Financial disclosure: none.
How to Cite this Article: Skotko BG, Davidson EJ, Weintraub GS. 2012. Contributions of a specialty clinic for children and adolescents with Down syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 430–437.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!