The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest with regard to this study.
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 871–874, April 2013
How to Cite
Haga, N., Kubota, M. and Miwa, Z. (2013), Epidemiology of hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy type IV and V in Japan. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 871–874. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35803
How to Cite this Article: Haga N, Kubota M, Miwa Z. 2013. Epidemiology of hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy type IV and V in Japan. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:871–874
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Health and Labor Sciences Research Grants for Research on Intractable Diseases, the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!