How to Cite this Article: LeBlanc SK, Yu S, Barnett CP. 2013. 6p.24 Microdeletion involving TFAP2A without classic features of branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:901–904
6p.24 microdeletion involving TFAP2A without classic features of branchio-oculo-facial syndrome†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 901–904, April 2013
How to Cite
LeBlanc, S. K., Yu, S. and Barnett, C. P. (2013), 6p.24 microdeletion involving TFAP2A without classic features of branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 901–904. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35804
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!