Rowida Almomani and Yu Sun contributed equally to this work.
GPSM2 and Chudley–McCullough Syndrome: A Dutch Founder Variant Brought to North America
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 973–976, May 2013
How to Cite
2012. GPSM2 and Chudley–McCullough syndrome: A Dutch founder variant brought to North America. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:973–976., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- China Scholarship Council
- NMD-chip. Grant Number: 223026
- TechGene. Grant Number: 223143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!