Sara Ciceri and Elisa Cattaneo contributed equally to this work. Angelo Selicorni and Daniela Perotti contributed equally to this work.
First Evidence of Vertical Paternal Transmission of Osteopatia Striata With Cranial Sclerosis
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1173–1176, May 2013
How to Cite
2012. First evidence of vertical paternal transmission of osteopatia striata with cranial sclerosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1173–1176., , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Italian Association for Cancer Rsearch (AIRC)
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia, Busto Arsizio, Varese, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!