Case–Control Study of Maternal Residential Atrazine Exposure and Male Genital Malformations
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 977–982, May 2013
How to Cite
2012. Case–control study of maternal residential atrazine exposure and male genital malformations. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:977–982., , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2AUA Guideline on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Cryptorchidism, The Journal of Urology, 2014, 192, 2, 346, ,