How to Cite this Article: Mordenti M, Ferrari E, Pedrini E, Fabbri N, Campanacci L, Muselli M, Sangiorgi L. 2012. Validation of a new multiple osteochondromas classification through switching neural networks. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 556–560.
Validation of a new multiple osteochondromas classification through Switching Neural Networks†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 556–560, March 2013
How to Cite
Mordenti, M., Ferrari, E., Pedrini, E., Fabbri, N., Campanacci, L., Muselli, M. and Sangiorgi, L. (2013), Validation of a new multiple osteochondromas classification through Switching Neural Networks. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 556–560. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35819
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- Italian Flagship Project “InterOmics”
- European Consortium “EuroBoNeT”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!