Longer Term Survival of a Child With Autosomal Recessive Cutis Laxa Due to a Mutation in FBLN4
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1148–1153, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Longer term survival of a child with autosomal recessive cutis laxa due to a mutation in FBLN4. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1148–1153., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical utility gene card for: Arterial tortuosity syndrome, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 2Fibulin-4 and fibulin-5 in elastogenesis and beyond: Insights from mouse and human studies, Matrix Biology, 2014, 37, 142, ,
- 3Severe aortopathy due to fibulin-4 deficiency: molecular insights, surgical strategy, and a review of the literature, European Journal of Pediatrics, 2013,, , , , , , , ,