How to Cite this Article: Speevak MD, Zeesman S, Leonard N, Nowaczyk MJ. 2013. Further evidence that a 100 Kb critical region is responsible for developmental delay, seizures, and dysmorphic features in 1q43q44 deletion patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:913–915
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 913–915, April 2013
How to Cite
Speevak, M.D., Zeesman, S., Leonard, N. and Nowaczyk, M.J. (2013), Further evidence that a 100 Kb critical region is responsible for developmental delay, seizures, and dysmorphic features in 1q43q44 deletion patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 913–915. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35828
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!