There is no conflict of interest to disclose.
Persistent Hypertension Despite Successful Dilation of a Stenotic Renal Artery in a Boy With Neurofibromatosis Type 1
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1154–1157, May 2013
How to Cite
2012. Persistent hypertension despite successful dilation of a stenotic renal artery in a boy with neurofibromatosis type 1. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1154–1157., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!