Polymorphisms at Regions 1p22.1 (rs560426) and 8q24 (rs1530300) Are Risk Markers for Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip and/or Palate in the Brazilian Population
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1177–1180, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Polymorphisms at regions 1p22.1 9 (rs560426) and 8q24 (rs1530300) are risk markers for nonsyndromic cleft lip and/or palate in the Brazilian population. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1177–1180., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation-FAPESP
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development-CNPq
- Coordination of Training of Higher Education Graduate Foundation-CAPES