Polymorphisms at Regions 1p22.1 (rs560426) and 8q24 (rs1530300) Are Risk Markers for Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip and/or Palate in the Brazilian Population
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 5, pages 1177–1180, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Polymorphisms at regions 1p22.1 9 (rs560426) and 8q24 (rs1530300) are risk markers for nonsyndromic cleft lip and/or palate in the Brazilian population. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1177–1180., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation-FAPESP
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development-CNPq
- Coordination of Training of Higher Education Graduate Foundation-CAPES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!